9.21.2011

What I Wore...Ready For Business

Sometimes I wake up feeling business-y...only sometimes. Mostly on Mondays and Tuesdays, I figure those are the most professional days of the week. The logic behind this is that I am more inclined to see clients on those days and occasionally I like to dress the part. Not often though.

So I thought I would share a what I wore post business professional edition. My life isn't all vintage goodness, at times life requires me to be a big girl and this is how I do it while staying true to me...




Blouse: Marshalls
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Macy's
Heels: Nine West
Jewelry: James Avery




I like color, what can I say? By mixing unexpected color I feel like it keeps a youthful vibe to the look. Also, the heart detail around the neckline of this blouse sold me on it...it's my favorite! My husband was so sweet yesterday morning telling me how pretty he thought I was... it's funny because I feel least like myself in this kind of thing. It's a great reminder that how we feel on the inside isn't always how we appear on the outside, sometimes ya gotta fake it to make it!!

loves- Cookie Louise


3 comments:

  1. It's all about staying true to you! And I LOVE those red glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and you are so right! Even if it's something small like a heart filled neckline!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful it is but still business-y! It's really cute and love the glasses too.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete