9.15.2011

Etsy Love...Fall Accessories

If you ask me fall is the perfect season for accessories and I Love how something so small can make such an impact in your wardrobe! Today I am showing love to those sellers I have saved in my favorites with some of their items I would love to work into my fall collection....

This cowl would be perfect for keeping cozy while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte...
fall_cowl

Love the jewel tone of this pretty ear warmer...
crochet ear warmer

The attention to detail on this bracelet is divine...


How amazing is this needlepoint belt buckle?
needlepoint_beltbuckle

Last but not least the most perfect Enid Collins ever...
Enid_Collins_Carpet_bag

What are some of your fall must haves? Go checkout the other items these wonderful Esty sellers have to offer and buy handmade!

loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I can smell the spice in the air, and hear the rustle of leaves! Thank you for featuring my Enid Collins bag from www.dianadwain.etsy.com! I love your blog!
    Sincerely,
    DianaDwain in Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me fall is the perfect time to add layers, which I love!

    These are some really great pieces, but that bag is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete