9.14.2011

Cookie Louise...A-Z

I saw this over on i will rejoice and be glad in it and thought it would be fun to share with you all as well!

A. Age: 27 (28 on October 1st!)

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Moping our hardwood floors...it's a back breaker!

D. Dogs: Two, Cookie Louise my 13 year old Boston Terrier and Roxi our 7 year old Boxer

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee with fat free 1/2 & 1/2

F. Favorite color: Grey and Aqua lately

G. Gold or Silver: Both

H. Height: 5’6"




I. Instruments you play: Zero, although I took a semester of guitar in college

J. Job title: Office Manager of a Land Consulting firm for oil and gas exploration

K. Kids: One day very soon

L. Live: Corpus Christi, Texas

M. Mother’s name: Pamela Sue

N. Nicknames: C Bass (first name Christina...maden name is Bass...)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I remember

P. Pet peeves: Slow walkers in the mall that walk five deep side by side....MOVE!

Q. Quote from a movie: "What is this? A center for ants?!" -Zoolander (Been saying this one a lot lately)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Three brothers!!

T. Television Show: Intervention, Hoarders, American Pickers, Project Runway to name a few!
U. Underwear: Yes please

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts

W. What makes you run late: That dang snooze button... I never remember hitting it!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My arm when I broke it in 6th grade, my teeth and twice full body after car accidents.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Casseroles, Green Bean Bundles at Christmas via Paula Dean and pretty much any baked good!

Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys for sure!


If you share this as well link up so I can learn a little about you as well!

loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. hahaha... your pet peeve made me lol! so true! i had fun filling this out a few months ago, maybe i'll do a refresher.

    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/2011/06/all-about-me-in-eh-to-zed.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! freaks me out just thinking of how bad it aggrivates me... happy to make you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete