8.26.2011

Window Shopping...For a Baby Shower

This weekend I am attending a friends baby shower and like most women I feel as though I have nothing to wear! Now I know there is nothing further from the truth so this morning I took to Etsy to find a little vintage inspiration...

60s floral shift




Would be so cute with a chunky belt and oxfords, and it's just my size!



full skirt_pink stripe




Love full skirts and nipped waists!



60s aqua




Aqua with gold accessories creates such a rich look...



60s floral wiggle




Would be lovely to celebrate the arrival of a little lady...



mustard shift




Love the mustard color of this dress, can easily transition from summer to early fall...


Now I'm all ready to head to the closet and see what I can pull together! Maybe a quick trip to the thrifts? Hope you all have a fantastic weekend full of love and fun!!


loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments: