8.31.2011

Rethinking Things...

First off I just want to say I am a fortunate lady, I actually have down time to read blogs at work most days. That being said my absence lately is not only due to being busy at the office but also how I feel about blogging. I really want this to be a happy place where I can share my day and keep a record of what's going on in my life. I think I have gotten too wrapped up into what deems a blog successful and spent too much time trying to obtain that status. Part of that comes from reading so many blogs that seem successful in my eyes. I am going to stop wanting what I don't have and loving what I do!

I have read many times that a successful blog comes from having your own voice and that is my new goal... to figure out what my voice sounds like. I love how far my little space here has come in the past year and the community it has created. I am thankful for the friendships I have gained with people from all over that share the same interests as me and when someone locally tells me they enjoy reading my blog I blush. I appreciate all of your positive comments and feedback they really make my heart swell!!

I promise I will be back tomorrow with something fun... and if you are at all interested at what I've been up too check out this link.... http://positivelyalene.blogspot.com/2011/08/he-loves-us.html This is the ministry my husband and I head up once a month at church, these are the moments that make life special and worthwhile.

loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh I totally know what you mean. I feel like I am in the exact same place right now. It's hard to find your blogging voice...

    ReplyDelete