7.08.2011

So I was all dressed and ready to take some "what I wore" photos to share with you all but my radiator went out in my car and totally screwed up my plans. Well that just comes with the territory of having a ten year old vehicle, dang car! It was SO hot outside waiting for my husband to come save me I was super thankful to be so lucky to have air conditioning in both my home and car...before it broke down. It's something I usually take for granted, although it was only a couple of years ago I went through the entire South Texas summer without ac in my previous ten year old car...how easily we forget!


To sum it all up...I have nothing! Tonight I plan on sanding down an old buffet and getting that bad boy painted this weekend...big goals people!


loves- Cookie Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment