6.29.2011

What I Wore... Party Edition

Hey guys, the real Cookie Louise and I decided to have a little shindig over at the Casa today that consisted of Nutella cupcakes and here's what we wore...

party pants


cookie and i


party outfit

Hello Kitty Crown: Party City
Locket: (gifted the eve of my wedding from my friend Catherine)
Top: Remixed F21 & NY&Co.
Skirt: 70's Vintage/ Thrifted

Cookie Wore...


Flower Crown: Cookie Louise Pleaze



Cookie Louise Wore

We hope you are enjoying your day and the fun posts that we've had already...stay tuned for the giveaway!

loves- Cookie Louise



3 comments:

  1. You two are just to cute for words. Love the skirt you are rocking.

    Loves from PamCakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you look so pretty! That top and skirt are completely to die for. I love the colors! Eep!

    ReplyDelete