6.04.2011

What I Wore... The 90's Are Back

I was determined to figure out a way to wear this 90's dress in a modern way and I think I nailed it. It is super flattering and comfy so I am pretty happy this look is making a comeback.




90's blossom dress




vintage 90's dress

Dress: Vintage Victoria's Secret
Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Shoes: F21
Wedding Rings: Ryan
Other Jewelry James Avery & F21




90's maxi dress

I kind of feel like this dress is something Blossom would have worn and when I was 8 I thought she was the coolest!

loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. You totally nailed it! Well done.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it. And I love the shoes the most. I think. Or the dress. Or just all of it. Also I'm so glad you loved blossom too. Kindred spirits we are.

    ReplyDelete