6.06.2011

Today I'm Feeling...

A little uninspired so to cheer myself up I purchased a starlette crown from Giant Dwarf. Next week I'm headed to camp with my church's student ministry so I will be out for five days, I think it's going to be the best place and time for a working woman to rock a starlette crown...oh and if you're wondering I'm cutting my hair this Friday. I just can't take it anymore and when I look in the mirror I feel so blah and no girl wants that!






Be back tomorrow with my yard sale scores from the weekend... it was amazing!



loves- Cookie Louise


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh so amazing! I love her beautiful crowns. I'm sorry you're feeling down. I'm feeling the same way after a crazy morning at a job I don't really enjoy. Bla. When can we just be career thrifters and crafters and have a joint shop?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm expanding my business in the fall but working on that makes me realize how misrable I am at my paying job. Trying to maintain a chipper attitude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Haircut! Post pics! :)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete