1.26.2011

Cookie Louise Turns 13...

Today is a very special day over here at Cookie Louise Pleaze, today our very own Cookie Louise turns 13! I can't believe how old my littlest sidekick is getting. It seems crazy to think that I was a freshman when she stumbled into my arms...

I honor of her Birthday I am going to give you a little Cookie Louise picture flashback, have I mentioned how much I love this little lady?















We have shared so many ups and a few downs together I can't imagine my life without this sweet girl...she has the best personality of any dog ever! I can't believe that those birthday party pics are already three years old! I'm thinking of having another one for her in a few weeks since she is a teenager and all now!

Do you have any pets that you just couldn't live without? Don't forget to tell Cookie Louise happy birthday!



1 comment: