1.27.2011

Fashion Friday... 70's Jumper

So, last Saturday evening I decided to take a trip to the Goodwill and see what was left over after the 50% off Saturday sale. If you don't make it super early expect mass chaos! Imagine my glee to see this little wool number peeking out at me on the dress rack...eep!


This little Lanz Original was mine no need to try on, I would make it work! Even better was the price, it was 1/2 off so I only paid two bucks and some change, can you believe it? Not too mention it fits like it was made for me!



It was a little chilly this morning so I decided to pair my trusty corduroy blazer with it, the result was magical.




Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pockets on dresses? Best idea any designer ever had, seriously!



One of my faverorite features of the dress is the way the wrap criss crosses in the back, it is super flattering. I have to figure out a pattern for this little number because I totally need one for warmer summer days.

Headband: Cookie Louise Pleaze

Blazer: Express (10 or so years ago!)

Swan Print Blouse: F21

Vintage Jumper: Lanz Originals (Goodwill)

Tights: Target

Boots: JCP


loves-Cookie Louise



1 comment:

  1. oh, it's so pretty! I love finding magical vintage dresses more than anything in the world. Especially when they fit!

    ReplyDelete