1.19.2011

C Is For Cookie...

Hi lovies! I thought I would share an amazing cookie recipe that I posted a few months ago on my family blog "This Is The Day"
If you haven't already had my signature cookies...I am truly sorry...seriously... because they are to DIE for!

Just ask the Mister, he doesn't even eat sweets but requested these yummies last night. What are these special cookies you ask... well they are German Chocolate Cake Cookies!

Do you want the recipe? Man, I don't know if I should give it to you... you will have a hard time not making these into your signature cookies and then if we are invited to the same party what will I bring?

Ok, ok you twisted my arm... I will give you the recipe as long as you understand that if by chance we are to be at the same gathering you are NOT allowed to bring MY special cookies :)









German Chocolate Cake Cookies

You will need:

1 Box of German Chocolate Cake Mix ( I prefer Duncan Heinz)
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup of Chopped Pecans
2 Slightly Beaten Eggs
1/2 Cup of Oil

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and mix all of your ingredients well. Spoon onto cookie sheets and bake for 8 or 9 minutes depending on how soft you like your cookies.

People seriously love these things and they are so easy and cook in no time! Enjoy...

Loves-Cookie Louise Pleaze

Today I am linking up to...




No comments:

Post a Comment