12.20.2010

What I Wore...to the office

Since Friday was so busy I didn't get around to taking any fashion Friday pics for the ole blog and I'm sorry! I did however, have a great time with my co-workers celebrating the holidays with a Cajun boil at Crawdaddy's.

This week is going to be a short one at the office and a busy one on the home front so I would like to get a couple of posts in for a little holiday reading for you all.

So here it is what I wore to the office...





Headband: F21
Glasses (for fun): F21
Blazer: Alexander McQueen for Target
Blouse: LOFT
Necklace: F21
Jeggings: NY&Co
Shoes: Minnetonka Moccasin



I had so much fun with these glasses today, I know they are a little cheesy but they just put me in a better mood! These jeggings are some of my faves they remind me so much of the 90's with the little zippers at the ankles. This week step out of your comfort zone and have a little fun when you re-work what's in your closet...a fancy pair of specs and some new moccasins and I felt like a million and one bucks!


1 comment: