12.09.2010

Fashion Friday... baby it's cold outside!

Happy Friday beautiful blog readers, I don't know about you but I have been looking forward to the weekend all week! Saturday I am hosting a Christmas party at my casa for the beautiful women I serve with and working on some orders as well as a surprise something for my church's Christmas service....busy bee indeed!

Well today's Fashion Friday look is inspired by the cold air and holiday ahead. I love wool skirts with oxfords they just scream the good old days to me!









Necklace: F21
Swan Print Blouse: F21
Cardi: Target
Snake Print Belt: Target
Wool Skirt: Thrifted/ Benetton
Grey Tights: Wal-Mart
Fishnets: JCP
Oxfords: Boutique 9

This outfit was perfect for the office and running related errands...there is nothing worse than going from office to office in uncomfortable heels, right ladies?

I hope this outfit inspires you to re-work some things you already have and go find an amazing thrifted wool skirt like I did... It's amazing the beauty that the skirt had after some dry cleaning love!

Have a blessed weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment