9.23.2010

Football Season is here folks, Let's Go Pats!



Are you ready for some football? I know over here at Cookie Louise Pleaze we sure are! As we march ahead into week three of the NFL season I decided to make a little something to show my Patriots pride that was original. I have had a logo patch laying around the house for a few years now and decided it was time to put it to good use...

I took a grey top purchased at NY&CO for around four bucks (I know what an awesome deal right!) the logo patch, a bow I made out of some scrap grograin ribbon and what else...FLOWERS!

I love the way the top turned out, the flowers say I'm sweet and the logo lets you know I mean business when it comes to repping my team. Heres to a win this Sunday against the Bills....GO PATS!



Today I am linking up to...




Blessings,
Cookie Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment