9.22.2010

Sweet Baby Lola...

Hi everyone, hope this week is finding you with all sorts of time to let your creative mojo flow! I know I am really and I mean REALLY having a hard time finding an extra few minets to create orders...

I just wanted to share a couple of photos with you of my sweet niece Lola! I was given the honor of creating a couple of newborn headbands for this precious little girl and thought you might want to see what they look like, get ready for the cute...



Can you stand to see one more?



I know, I know... she's pretty perfect! Didn't mama Danielle and daddy Wes do a good job with this little one? I think they are very lucky indeed!

If you would like to order a headband for your little angel in any color shoot me an email at cookielouisepleaze@live.com and we can discuss, they also make GREAT photo props!

Blessings,
Cookie Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment