9.09.2011

Lutz Wedding...September 2, 2011

Finally... after what has felt like forever Aubri and Tyler tied the knot last Friday! It was a beautiful wedding filled with love and laughter. The way that they honored God and His will, not only on their wedding day but throughout their relationship was so apparent that evening...it made every little detail that much more special.
wedding detail
grooms first view
down the isle
sweet flower girl
ryan and matt
with this ring
first kiss as mr. & mrs.
the lutz's
mel
family trees
curious george cupcakes
the griffiths
me & my hunny
the girls

So much fun was had... in leu of a photobooth they had a flip book station...hilarity always ensues! The cupcakes are called "Curious George" and were banana flavored cake with pecans and chocolate chips in the center...yumm!


I had such a good time and felt beautiful in my vintage dress a "tween" even told me she was in love and asked me where I got it...ahhh a new generation ready to embrace vintage! I have another wedding of a dear friend tomorrow and guess what....gasp... I am going to wear the dress again. It's just too perfect and only those who read the blog will even know!


loves- Cookie Louise


3 comments:

  1. Sweet wedding...and you did look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. That's a great dress you've got there by the way. ;)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Beautiful wedding and pics. Love the one of my Linds. You always look fantabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete