4.28.2011

What I Wore...Frecklewonder Vintage!

If you aren't already reading Miss Jenny's blog Frecklewonder well, you are sorely missing out. She is sweet as pie and has the cutest of little ones not to mention the keenest eye for amazing vintage finds. I also happen to follow her on Twitter and noticed that she had recently updated her shop and I instantly fell head over heels in LOVE with a sweet 70's number.




Can you believe that it was actually my size so I scooped it up right away...without further adu



Seriously ALL day I felt so pretty, as if whoever made this little dress thirty plus years ago was also thinking of me...it fits like a dream and is SO flattering!



Sunnies: Kate Spade via Marshall's
Dress: Frecklewonder Vintage
Belt: American Eagle Outfitters
Purse: Enid Collins Vintage
Scarf: Frecklewonder Vintage *Bonus*
Boots: Gifted

Excuse my uncomfortable face...these pics were taken right after work and there were cars actually slowing down to watch me have my picture taken....awkward! Thank you Jenny for rescuing this gem of a dress, it's my new favorite!!

loves-Cookie Louise

PS: I will be changing Fashion Friday to WIW so I can post any day of the week, I am too excited to wait for Friday sometimes ;)






6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh it's sosososososso perfect!! You look absolutely stunning. And the styling with the cowboy boots is spot on. You are killin it. And I love your hair. Love love love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLENESS! I'm so happy to hear that you were feelin' like a beaut all day, you look great!!!! can i show you off on the freckle blog pretty please?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure Jenny I would be honored! Thank you again for such a great find ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute dress! Thank you so much for my earrings you gave me in the pay it forward! I really love them!


    livylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! Very cool.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh.
    this dress is amazing!
    seriously.
    you look so pretty!

    i'm going to have to stop by frecklewonder for sure!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete