10.05.2011

ReStyle... Ugly Brass Bookcase

A couple of months ago my husband was helping with the remodel of his office building. One afternoon I stopped by to see the work and saw this bookcase in the library, I asked what was going to become of it and was informed that it was headed to the dump. Well not on my watch, this sucker had potential!! Plus I needed some neat display options in the shop...



I knew with a coat of spray paint I could have this looking fab so that's exactly what I did. I used Rustoleum "eden" and it took two cans for a project this size. Six whole dollars later this is what I had...






Sorry but this room has the worst lighting at anytime of day! I just love the tented glass shelves and the detailed finials... a little paint always goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment