7.20.2011

Bridal Shower Ideas...

With all of the super cute handmade party ideas floating around the internet I was thrilled to be asked to help with the bridal shower for one of my sweet friends. It's funny how things have changed in the wedding industry over just the last couple of years since I had my own wedding. Things are a little more rustic, personal and handmade and I love it!

I have been gathering inspiration from everywhere... blog posts from those that I follow, Pinterest, Esty to name a few. I am just giddy with excitement to get my hands dirty with glitter and hot glue!

Here are a few things that have the gears turning and my heart melting...

book_idea





shower_decor





Book_idea2





pretty_outside



sweet_mongram


source 1, 2 & 3
source 4

I can't wait to get started and incorporate some of these ideas into the shower, it's almost like being able to get married myself all over again!

loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS...I dunno if this is cheating but I'm so excited for you guys to throw the shower the anticipation is dreadful...LOL!!! Love you and so so glad you are helping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ideas! Love all the uses of paper.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete