5.26.2011

Help For A Joplin Artist...

As I was sitting here thinking about sharing with you all pictures of my cats I'm happy I decided to read Adelaide's Homesewn blog post first. As we all are aware the Midwest has seen terrible devastation and I really didn't think there was anything I could do to help, until I read Maria's post.

We have the opportunity to help a man support his family again by donating towards the purchase of a new camera. Plenty has already been written about this man, his family and his art and I am happy to say that I have been a small part of the solution to his problem.


joplin family


Please take a moment and read his story and if you are so inclined donate...or not...it's ok and up to you. This was just a personal decision I made to help at least one family.

"The command we have from Christ is blunt: loving God includes loving people. You've got to love both." 1 John 4:21 (MSG)


loves- Cookie Louise


2 comments:

  1. HI. This is Ellie from The Gig. Thanks so much for posting this about Mark. You are remarkably generous. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete