4.05.2011

Closet Storage Solutions...

So, while looking around containerstore.com yesterday I stumbled upon these three things that I believe would help corral some of my closet clutter immensely...

I am thinking I need four of these lovely dividers two for my sock, undies and bra drawer and two for my swimsuit drawer. What!?! A swimsuit drawer you ask, well yes I live in a beach community and also a couple of years ago on my honeymoon NEEDED a different suit for each day we were at the resort. I know, I'm crazy like that and I need a whole drawer people! Anyway... I would also LOVE to have two of these fab scarf hangers they are awesome!

This is such a cute way to display and store belts... oh Corpus why don't we have a container store? My life would be so much more organized if we did and I would be so happy not to have to pay shipping fees! I have also decided that I need to try and make some sort of fabric/paper covered boxes for storage of my clutches and little odds and ends that hang out all willy nilly in my space at the moment.

Thank you to all that commented, I appreciate your advise and will post pics of the after soon...


loves- Cookie Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment