2.22.2011

My Wishlist...

I really enjoy when other bloggers post things that they love and the like. It makes the internet feel a lot smaller than it actually is sometimes. I also love being exposed to things I had no idea existed and get inspiration from other's likes.
I know a few of you will probably think duh that is like so two years ago to a few items but hey, I live in South Texas and it takes a LONG while for things to mosy on down this way!
So today I would like to share with you a few of the things in my Amazon wish list, here is a sneek peek into my little heart's desires...



I totes want to embroider this little deer on something stat...

Instant photos, yes please...

I am pretty intimidated by patchwork, this might be a good start...

I used to LOVE my Barbie paper dolls back in the day and would love some grownup ones to play with...

Time to kick it old school and use 35mm film again...

So what's on your wish list these days?



1 comment:

  1. I love wishlists, too. And don't worry--Utah is pretty much 8 billion years behind the rest of the world, so I understand! I'm currently wishing I had unlimited money to decorate our new condo. Oh, to dream!

    ReplyDelete