11.18.2010

Fashion Friday...

Hello Lovely...

This edition of Fashion Friday is inspired by the modern way to wear denim on denim and not look like you are wearing the dreaded "Canadian Tuxedo"! It's super windy which equals super chilly down here by the bay so I opted for my favorite look...layers!

The secret to achieving this look is not to wear the same color denim on top as on bottom. I also haven't really noticed many dark wash denim shirts so go for lighter on top and as dark as you can on bottom.

I mixed in one of my super sweet vintage finds and I must say... I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!











Earrings: F21
Striped V-Neck: Target
Denim Button-up: NY&Co
Enamel Belt: Vintage
Bracelet: Target
Chunky Capelet: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted J Brand
Booties: Shii

I hope you find some inspiration in the pieces that I put together today...become a follower and leave me a comment I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment